You can install WordPress in a few minutes because it is an extremely simple process. Many web hosts offer tools for the automatic set up. We will consider the same hosting Name.com.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on WordPress button.
3. Click install WordPress.
4. Type your Domain in the Choose domain field.
5. Enter your website name and its description in the Site Settings section.
6. Type your username, password, and email in the Admin Account.
7. Double-check the information and if everything okay, click Install button at the bottom of the page.
That’s all! Wait a few minutes until the installation of WordPress is completed. Then go to your website, type www.domain.com/wp-admin and use the username and password to log in. Now you can start building your site!